Wednesday, July 11, 2007

From Sarah in Mountain View, CA


Like Pam mentioned, I'm on vacation right now. Well, I'm in between vacations actually and just working from the Bay Area for a few days. I've been keeping up on the running while I've been gone. In fact, one of Marc's friends who was in New Hampshire is training for a marathon too, so he helped keep me motivated while we were there. I've bumped up my long run this week to tomorrow (Thursday) instead of Saturday. We are supposed to run for 1.5 hrs, which should be around 11 miles. Hopefully I can find a good running path near Marc's place, and not hit any dead ends or get lost . . . wish me luck.

I found another picture from the 15k last week. This one is from much earlier in the race. It is also of me and "Pam." (Really this is one of the other people doing Team in Training - Javier - we are about the same speed, so we do our long runs together.)

Thanks so much to everyone that has taken the time to check these posts and write comments!

No comments: