Monday, September 10, 2007

YAY!

I (Sarah) just wanted to say "yay" or maybe "yessssss" or probably most accurately "whew." I took my test earlier today and am very glad to have it done. I'm not sure when I'll get my scores back - I think the professors definitely have to give it back before the second part of the test (an oral exam) which is going to be during the first week of October. Hopefully it will be good news.

On the running front, I am going to try it for the first time tomorrow. My hip has been feeling pretty good with all the biking, swimming, and walking I've been doing. I'm going to stick to the treadmill tomorrow, but I have a doctor's appointment Wednesday morning, so hopefully I'll be running outside and not studying by the weekend. (I'm really anxious to get back out there, but want to make sure I don't end up hurt again.)

Stay tuned, I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you guys were doing this. You rock!

-Abe